Learning Academy MentoringAffiliates to Unlimited Sources of Income
powered by Always A Digital Solution LLC
LaMausi International Inc powered by Always A Digital Solution LLC and our affilliate 360training is a "Virtual University" offering you the ability to obtain CE hours and certificates, or attain professional business certifications and diploma’s to gain reemployment in the "Job Market" for all branches of the hair care industry.
Now no matter where you are, you can master information with the confidence that you need to take your practice exams etc.... to pass all of your courses. With our innovative technology you can take one or more of our classes at your leisure. **Available in Spanish**
STUDY ANYTIME, ANYWHERE—NOW THAT'S FLEXIBILITY!
If you are interested in an Apprentice Job, and desire to give your career a JUMP-START... ...you may begin by completing the application process by registering on the form above and filling in all required fields. By clicking SUBMIT you are giving us permission to contact you and/or send, current discounts and promotions.
FOR MORE INFORMATION TO DECIDE=CHECK OUT THE REST OF THIS PAGE
Moving you from a J.O.B. [Just Over Broke] to a C.A.R.E.E.R. Commitment Allocates Reputable Education and Employment Resources
If you don’t take your profession seriouslyNo one else will…
...Learn the techniques,the training will pay for itself.
FROM THE DESK OF THE PRESIDENT
To whom it may concern:
Angela Wray (President) ofLaMausi International INCand (Owner) of Always ADigital Solution, LLC [AADS], have a unique opportunity to share my formidable knowledge and experience in the hair care industry.
By coordinating the fields of expertise ofLaMausi International INCVirtual University and local facility we will provide educational format which combines Internet on-line course work, practical classroom instruction, and On-the-job experience for soon to be graduates of Cosmetology and existing professionals who would like to expand their hands on skills and knowledge in Advanced Cosmetology, Barber, Braid and Hair Extension techniques.
We're striving to be a workforce that can help any enrolled students in the hair care industry that are seeking to start a business or enhance in their hands on and education skills.
We also recognize that there are many professions of interest for those who may be unemployed or underemployed. Check ourCareer Programs.
To keep you from having to suffer in these types of working conditions...
The Slob The Thief The Instigator
To successfully complete the theory courses, you must do all of the following:
* PRERECQUISITE — The Apprentice will finish their last 150 hours of cosmetology course training via LaMausi International INCVirtual University and local facility. The Apprentice will take all related studies and online courses including NIC (National-Interstate Council of State Boards of Cosmetology Inc.)
This Cosmetology exam prep contains over 500 multiple choice practice questions broken out into 26 chapters with over 1,000 multiple choice practice questions.
The practice questions contain topics covering Skin, Hair and Nails, so whether you are studying for your license as a cosmetologist, nail technician or esthetician. The practice exam will help you become more familiar with the license exam format, to help you pass your test.
RELATED STUDIES Career Training Program Customer Service Etiquette Diversity in Leadership Time Management Identifying Allies 101-102 Professional Development Online CE Courses NIC Licensing Exam Prep Adv. Color Formulation 101 Adv. Hair Cuts (Razor/Clippers) Credit Hours Assessment Tests Clean-up your own credit
* PHASE I—The Apprentice will finish their last 150 hours of cosmetology course training viaLaMausi International INCVirtual University and local facility. The Apprentice must participate in daily Theory Classes at 9:00am and will take all related online course includingNIC (National-Interstate Council of State Boards of Cosmetology, Inc.)exam prep course on our Virtual University. The Apprentice must return to original school to take their finals (i.e., Theory and Practical) and submit their licensing exam application with IPLA. To qualify and move on the Apprentice must obtain a temporary work permit, return to LaMausi International INC Virtual University and local facility followed by 350 hours of salon clinics activities (i.e., weekly requirements of 20 hours minimum/50 hours maximum) totaling 500 hours.
* PHASE II—The Apprentice will return to Apprenticeship program to continue with their on-the-job training. The Apprentice will then be offered the opportunity to test out of 1000 hours via 4 tests (optional) followed by additional salon clinics activities (i.e., weekly requirements of 20 hours minimum/50 hours maximum) of current wage pay rate for the remaining hours. This program will produce confident, experienced and self-sufficient graduates, ready to enter the workforce with abilities to compete with seasoned professionals. The Apprentice will have learned to attain and retain 300 or more clients and will receive many certifications for each branch of advanced training completed.
* PHASE III—The Apprentice begins at the current Wage Scale= $7.25 - $13.50 per hour or 45% whichever is greater. All you need to do is show up.
The Apprentice must pay for Online CE Courses and Advanced Braiding and Fusion Hair Extension (i.e., course materials/kits). This program will endow the participant with an income producing opportunity with profitable growth upwards of approximately $50,000 - $100,000 annually, for future development to empower the community.
Participants must complete 100% of the required classes (16 hours*) of CE training log-in hours plus quizzes, to receive a certificate of completion and present to the State Board of Cosmetology Examiners.
* PHASE IV — Participants must have completed 100% of the Professional Development classes along with a online Business Career Training Courses to receive a certificate and/or diploma. If your attendance, theory/practical grades are well above average you may be given the opportunity to test out of up to (1000 hours*).
*Note: All classes will begin promptly at the scheduled time. Please arrive on time and be prepared to participate. Participants will be required to complete homework and read assignments outside of class. If at any time during these courses, you determine that you cannot attend enough classes to graduate, you may take it later, (re: submit your statement in writing).